We are looking for decorating ideas that can fill community spaces and places, indoors or outdoors, with colour. Ideas that add positivity. From visual ideas to… well anything goes, imagination has no bounds!
At Brewers Decorator Centres in Wincheap, Canterbury are proud to be supporting this project and have offered free paint and decorating materials* to the winning project.
- You can work as an individual or as a group.
- You submit a project idea, in any form from a moodboard to a proposal to a mock up via this webpage.
- You’ll need to identify where in the Canterbury area your idea would come to life.
- We are looking for ideas that will last years not weeks.
It also needs to be able to executed, so painting the Cathedral in rainbow colours would be a little OTT. But decorating bollards in famous artist styles would be ok – they did that in Winchester.
If your idea gets selected you’ll work with locals to make it happen.
No political statements please. See full terms and conditions below.
Deadline – Tuesday 31st March 2020 by midnight | Winner Announced - Saturday 4th April 2020
Your Colourful Canterbury Application
Colourful Canterbury - Terms & Conditions
- Colourful Canterbury is a Brewers Decorator Centres initiative
- All ideas, designs, concepts submitted need to be original and not infringe any existing copyright or intellectual property.
- Enter by completing the online Entry Form at Brewers.co.uk
- Brewers Decorator Centres reserve the right to publish any submission and by submitting a project you agree to this
- The final choice of project will be decided by Brewers Decorator Centres and their partners
- All ideas need to be able to be executed within the Canterbury area – subject to relevant local authority sign off
- No political or extreme social statements will be considered. Any decision of Brewers Decorator Centres on this is final
- Ideas need to be positive, community focused and have longevity
- Entrants will be required to be involved in the execution of the project
- Entrants that get shortlisted will need to be available for a photoshoot if required
- Brewers Decorators Centres will provide decorating materials they deem required to support the project following an assessment of the proposed activity
- Brewers Decorator Centres reserve the right to limit funding/supplies at their discretion
- There is no cash prize
- There will only be one successful project.
- Deadline for entries is 31 / 03 / 2020 by midnight
- Successful entrant will be informed by 04 / 04 / 2020 at 5pm
- It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address held by Brewers are valid and correct.
- Project must be completed within the time frame agreed with Brewers Decorator Centres
- Participants can withdraw a submission by contacting email@example.com
- All decisions by Brewers are final in relation to any result or dispute. Brewers reserves the right to suspend the competition entirely or limit the number of entries at any time.
Promoter: C Brewer & Sons Ltd, Albany House, Ashford Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 3TR.