Albany, the Language of Colour
Colour speaks. Join Albany paints and wallpapers as we celebrate the Language of Colour with spoken word poet Solomon OB.
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date for entries is 12pm on Thursday 30th April 2020.
- Prize includes:
• Return flight from London to Zurich for two people including hold luggage (weight as permitted by airline)
• Return private transfer from airport for two people in Zurich
• 2 night stay at Marriott Zurich (4*), double occupancy room for two people, including breakfast
• A 3 course meal lunch at Clouds restaurant, Zurich for two people
• A 2 hour chocolate tasting experience at Lindt ™ for two people
- Prize winner must select preferred dates for their 2 night break between 1 June 2020 and 24 July 2020, subject to the availability of flights, accommodation and activities. These dates must be given to Brewers before 18 May 2020. (COVID-19 Update: Brewers Decorator Centres will work with the competition winner to arrange suitable alternative 2020 holiday dates to reflect the governments travel advice regarding COVID-19.)
- The competition winner will be selected randomly on Thursday 30th April 2020 after 12pm.
- Competition winner will be notified by phone or email within 7 days of the closing date.
- No cash alternative shall be provided.
- Expenses incurred during or as a result of participation in the prize are not included in the prize and shall be paid for by the participant/winner.
- Prize winner will be responsible for arranging and providing their own means of transportation to and from the UK airport.
- Obtaining insurance is at the prize winner’s discretion. Brewers Decorator Centres shall not be responsible for any insurance.
- The prize cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
- One entry per person. Enter by completing the online Entry Form at Brewers.co.uk and liking the Brewers Facebook page. No purchase necessary.
- All entrants must provide a valid email address to enter.
- This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, with the exception of Brewers employees, suppliers and their families.
- It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address held by Brewers are valid and correct.
Promoter: C Brewer & Sons, Albany House, Ashford Road, Eastbourne, BN21 3TR